If your property has high levels of asbestos then it is time for you to consider having a full asbestos abatement at the earliest. Although asbestos is a very useful mineral additive, it is equally harmful to human health. The asbestos particles are dangerous and their side effects have proved to cause a condition called the ‘sickness of lungs’.
At American Plus Inc., we prioritize your health and, thus, ensure top-notch removal of asbestos to maintain your safety of health. Call us at (424) 333-1522 to schedule your Asbestos abatement services.
Here is the wide range of asbestos abatement services we offer at American Plus Inc.
- Drywall joint compound – most houses pre-1986 have asbestos in the drywall joint compound at a regulated level
- Acoustical Ceiling – Popcorn ceilings
- Floor tile – Vinyl (9×9) and the glue that holds it down (mastic)
- Linoleum – Found in the grey backing material
- Ductwork insulation – HVAC Ducting, pipes, and boilers
- Plaster and Stucco – plaster and lightweight cement.
Additional asbestos abatement services
- Fireproofing – Commercial and Industrial
- Mastic (Glue) – Ceiling tile pucks, base coving, Lino, tile, mirrors, etc.
- Roofing mastic, shingles, felt, and silver paint
- Transited vent flues
- Siding – various forms of siding have asbestos
Get in touch with us today at (424) 333-1522 for the best asbestos abatement services in town.